Look at all these thrifty goodies.
Seriously, I have no idea why people let go of so many amazing things.
I'll take them, but I think you are crazy.
In order top to bottom:
1. Cotton crochet doilies. I have about 100 of them now.
Im sure they will come in handy for some of that mending I talked about in my last post.
2. Pasta maker. I can finally make that kale and ricotta ravioli I've been dreaming about.
3. Ladle. You'd think for such a soup obsessed family we would have a ladle. This is our first ladle.
4. Apple Slicer. Im just waiting to use this for some pies this fall.
5. Adorable Tiny Forks. I can not help myself, tiny utensils always get me.
6. Canning Tongs. Oh just you wait, plenty of that to come.
7. Adorable tiny human.
He wasn't thrifted, but he is definitely a treasure. (Sorry, I had to)