Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

26.7.12

Urban Treasure


Look at all these thrifty goodies. 
Seriously, I have no idea why people let go of so many amazing things.
I'll take them, but I think you are crazy.





In order top to bottom:

 1. Cotton crochet doilies. I have about 100 of them now.
Im sure they will come in handy for some of that mending I talked about in my last post.
2. Pasta maker. I can finally make that kale and ricotta ravioli I've been dreaming about.
-
3. Ladle. You'd think for such a soup obsessed family we would have a ladle. This is our first ladle.
4. Apple Slicer. Im just waiting to use this for some pies this fall. 
-
5. Adorable Tiny Forks. I can not help myself, tiny utensils always get me. 
-
6. Canning Tongs. Oh just you wait, plenty of that to come. 
-
7. Adorable tiny human.
 He wasn't thrifted, but he is definitely a treasure. (Sorry, I had to) 
-

love, 

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I just love thriftyfinds. These are wonderful :) Tiny utensils always get to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your doily find! Also, I'm coming over for homemade pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would have been able to resist those tiny forks, either! They're adorable (as all tiny things are.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Tiny puppies, tiny sweaters, tiny cupcakes, even tiny diapers! Make anything tiny and it's instantly cute.

      Delete
  4. I live in Chicago. PLEASE tell us where you get this wonderful thrifted stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Sadly, I got these thrifty goodies in Detroit! When I visit my parents there I have to hit all the honey holes. It's hard to find amazing stuff in Chicago sometimes because everything is so picked over!

      Delete
    2. Ps @restorationblogger email me! I wanna know what part of the city you live in! Where do you barista!?

      Delete
  5. Oh - a pasta maker! How delightful :-)
    Our little town just had its annual Town-Wide Garage Sale Extravaganza. It was amazing and I absolutely load up with cheap treasures, not the least of which were three small antique meat grinders. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but they were a steal! I love that...
    Thanks for sharing
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how long I've wanted a pasta maker... fabulous find! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive actually used the pasta maker once already, and its awesome hah!

      Delete
  7. Love the crochet doilies not as much as the last little treasure though ;)

    ReplyDelete