Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

29.9.12

Fall Sweater






Its pretty hard to get decent shots of a toddler modeling his new sweater. The second photo was snapped after asking him if he wanted his photo taken, I'm guessing that was either a no or a "tough guy" pose. Who knows, either way I think its pretty cute. Maybe he was counting to ten? This was a great little knit. Jane Richmond does such a wonderful job with her simple patterns. A few changes were made but not enough to warrant any sort of recognition. The yarn was reclaimed cashmere and merino, a handsome mix of one strand black, one grey and one white. I can not explain to you the joy I found when handing his finished sweater to him, he nodded with approval and felt how soft it was. My heart sings in these moments.

Oh my, he is growing so quickly.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment